The 6th Annual CSR Investing Summit is an all-day conference and forum for engaging with thought leaders who discuss their viewpoints on how to define, manage, and measure responsible investing. The event gathers together expert practitioners from investment management firms, RIAs, retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments, consultants, NGOs, and academics.
Speakers are chosen who will invigorate the panel topics with their experiences, convictions, and predictions. Special featured speakers are selected to break new ground or open attendee’s eyes to the growing possibilities in the area.
The Summit concludes with a one-hour networking reception. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are also included in the registration.
Here are our 6th Annual CSR Investing Summit Panel Topics:
1) ESG report on employee benefit plans and fiduciary obligation (available for CE Credit)
2) ESG Data Quality in 2018 (available for CE Credit)
3) Probing the driving forces of ESG and Corporate Social Responsibility in Latin America
4)I nconceivable or practical truth? How risks from climate change will transform business.
5) How the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are linking to corporate reporting, investor values, and ESG
6) Reframing retail investing: personal values, robots, apps, and impact frameworks (available for CE Credit)
7) Planting a stake in the valuation of Diversity, Inclusivity, and Equal Opportunity (available for CE Credit)
8) November 8, 2016 Report: How has socially responsible and impact investing changed since the 2016 presidential election?