The 4th Smart Electricity World Asia 2011 is Asia’s largest and most comprehensive platform for the power utilities market - bringing together power grid owners/operators, governments, transmission and distribution companies and retailers to discuss strategies in managing current assets while enhancing the reliability and efficiency of T & D network through smarter systems.
Come to Smart Electricity World Asia 2011 and learn how to:
- Evaluate the latest smart energy management innovation
- Over come challenges in enhancing energy efficiency and reliability through T&D innovation from leading global and Asian utility
- Establish vital face to face time with C level and functional decision makers across 20 countries
- Network and build mindshare with Asian Utility Buyers and other leading utilities
- Tap onto collaborative partnerships with solutions providers in developing your plans for energy efficiency and power reliability
You’ll come away with great new ideas to do better business.
World class solution providers attend:
- Present your thought leadership Communicate your key corporate message
- Gain mind share with your present and prospect customers
- Generate quality business leads in the electric utility sector
- Gain brand visibility in Asia
- Access new markets and prospect customers in the region
- Launch new products, solutions and services
This is the single most important marketing and business development event you can attend this year.
The Smart Electricity World Asia 2011 focus:
- Smart metering for smarter management
- Optimising grid reliability
- Enhancing power grid load balancing
- Tech frameworks for an intelligent grid
- Demand management response
- Smart grid infrastructure development
- ICT convergence & wireless distribution network
- Power grid modernisation
- Connectivity and communication
If you need to know the latest innovations in these areas you must attend.