The intelligent cockpit has gradually become the focus of the development of intelligent cars. Research and Markets points out that the global automotive digital cockpit market is expected to grow from $13.9 billion in 2018 to $32.3 billion by the end of 2025, with a compound annual growth rate of about 12.83 per cent.
According to a report by Huatai Securities, the domestic smart cockpit market space is expected to exceed 110 billion yuan in 2025, with a compound growth rate of 17 per cent from 2021 to 2025. The intelligent cockpit will integrate more information and functions, and the car will develop from distributed architecture to domain control direction to achieve more natural human-machine interaction and provide more intelligent experience for users.
Many OEMs and suppliers are combining their strengths to create new automotive intelligent cockpit products. In addition, the national level is also supporting the wave of intelligence in the automotive industry, for example, the Strategy for the Innovative Development of Intelligent Vehicles specifies the vision of realizing the large-scale production of conditional intelligent vehicles by 2025 and the comprehensive completion of China’s standard intelligent vehicle system by 2035.
The 4th China Automotive Intelligent Cockpit Summit 2022 will gather about 120 experts and executives from the automotive industry to focus on the networked technology, software development, hardware innovation, business model and user insight of intelligent cockpit, and provide an in-depth comprehensive analysis of the opportunities and challenges of intelligent cockpit development. At the same time, this summit will also provide an ideal platform for industry colleagues to communicate and interact, and win business opportunities together.
- Intelligent Cockpit Development Trend and Future R&D Direction Proposal
- Creating an Intelligent, Personalised and Futuristic ”Third Space” in Line with the Trend of the Intelligent Connected Vehicle Era
- In the Era of Automotive Payment, Software Charging Opens up New Channels for Profit
- Build Digital Cockpit Era with Open Integrated Ecology
- The Underlying In-vehicle Operating System Facilitates the Intelligent Upgrade of the Cockpit
- Intelligent Cockpit Hot Track: In-vehicle Infotainment System that in Active Period
- The Role of Type in HMI Systems
- UI/UX Design Promotes Human-Machine Intimacy
- Multimodal Emotion Recognition based on Biometric Detection
- Panel Discussion: The Importance of the Development of the Intelligent Cockpit Industry and Its Potential Chances and Business Opportunities
- New Forces Car Manufacturers Define the New Trend of Smart Cockpit Development with Entertainment Space
With a team of 100+ professionals specialised in events planning and execution, we hold 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and 6,000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organised a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, and well-managed customer relationships. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders about the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.