4th annual e-Waste World 2016 will be held on June 30- July 1 in Shanghai, China. With the rapid technological development of consumer electronics, the world is facing serious problems caused by the high e-waste flows produced every day. Our continued use of electronics, without responsible power consumption and most importantly, end-of-life processing, poses a serious threat to human safety through the heavy metals and chemicals used in processing and production. Finding solutions has become imperative for electronic device manufacturers and solution providers. China is the largest supplier of consumer electronics in the world, the government is working hard to help the recyclers and organization deal with the e-waste problem. This event, now in its fourth year, will gather together all the players in the supply chain to discuss the latest developments and research progress in e-waste management.
- Global market analysis
- Worldwide updates, efforts on standards and technology for e-waste management
- The government of China’s summary on e-waste management including achievements and troubles.
- Green design and environment materials
- OEM manufacturers’ efforts in products life cycle management
- E-waste international trade and urban e-waste recycling systems
- Innovative recycling and processing methods from solution providers
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.