Automotive thermal management system is related to vehicle reliability, safety, comfort and energy consumption level. Compared with ICEV, NEV thermal management system added cooling plate, battery chiller, electronic water pump, electronic expansion valve, PTC heater or heat pump system, and the value of core products increased from 2,230 CNY to about 6,410 CNY. It is predicted that the market sise of China’s new energy vehicle thermal management system will exceed 50 billion CNY by 2025.
The market of thermal management system is becoming a new blue ocean for new energy vehicles with huge development space.
The 3rd China NEV Thermal Management Innovation Summit 2022 will focus on the NEV Thermal Management under the target of “Emission Peak and Neutrality”, combined with best practices of vehicle TMS development, discuss integrated thermal management, battery liquid cooling, direct cooling, CO2-based heat pump AC, future refrigerant, waste heat recovery and other hot topics, aim to provide a new reference for NEV thermal management R&D and accelerate towards an electric car future.
- The Current State and Trend of NEV Thermal Management Market
- Development and Energy Consumption Optimisation of NEV Thermal Management System
- Embracing the Electrification Wave —- How to Develop an Integrated and Intelligent Thermal Management System
- Pressure and Temperature (P+T) Sensors for TMS Control and Monitoring
- Thermal Management of Electrified Propulsion System for Low-Carbon Vehicles
- The Road Map for HEV Thermal Management Development
- Safety Design and Management Principles for Battery Thermal Runaway
- Energy-saving Solution for Battery Direct Cooling in the Carbon Neutral Era
- Immersion Cooling System for Faster Charging of Electric Cars
Contacts: Wes Wei
Phone: +86 -21 - 8026 0707 ext 803
ECV International is a leading organiser and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. We hold around 80 high-end summits every year which are involved in the fields of automotive, retail, textile, footwear, cybersecurity, hi-tech industry, etc.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialised organisations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, Alibaba, Siemens, Microsoft, Huawei, VF Corporation, MSD, Fireeye, etc.
Our mission is to help our clients seize the development opportunity, meet current business challenges, and achieve sustainable development on a global scale through our professional services, and then, to further affect industry patterns and lead industry future.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.