Taking place in Hamburg, Germany, leading wind industry players from around the globe will meet at the 2nd International Conference Wind Turbine Bearings from 13-15 May 2019, to discuss complex factors that lead to resilient, long-lasting wind turbine bearings.
Join this three-days focused knowledge exchange, meet international experts from Timken Europe, NSK, Siemens Gamesa, Iberdrola Renovables, and many more OEMs, suppliers, and academia, to:
- Evaluate increasing reliability and energy efficiency in all kind of bearings
- Discuss international bearing standards and certification
- Discover new bearing design and layout for larger wind turbines
- Review new materials, strength, and limitations of lubricants & seals
- Test trends and visit the LARGE BEARING LABORATORY of the Fraunhofer IWES Institute