Along with the development of the automotive industry in Asia-Pacific, especially in China, as well as the latter’s Belt and Road initiative(BRI), India and Southeast Asia are emerging as new auto markets accompanied by a surge in the demand for diesel engines. Meanwhile, the demand for Non-Road Mobile Machinery (NRMM) in the field of infrastructure, agriculture & farming, construction and mining engineering has continued to grow both in rental and sales. It is undeniable that India and Southeast Asia are promising markets which can generate huge demand for diesel engines. Additionally, the constantly-upgraded international emission standards have driven auto manufacturers in China, Japan and South Korea to increase investment in the R&D;, upgrading and application of energy-saving and emission-reduction technologies so as to meet increasingly strict emission regulations.
Following eight successful predecessors, 2nd Asia-Pacific Diesel Engine and Emission Summit 2019 will focus on the industry in Asia-Pacific by covering the most urgent and relevant topics such as policies and regulations on energy saving and emission reduction, latest technical progresses and future trends. It also offers a unique network of government officials, OEMs, industrial leaders and experts for cooperation of various international projects.
- Diesel engine market outlook in Asia-Pacific
- Technical standards and future trend of diesel engines in Thailand
- How India’s auto industry is racing to meet Bharat Stage VI
- Latest emission standards and fuel quality in Singapore
- China is accelerating its efforts in upgrading emission standards and future roadmap
- How to explore the diesel engine market in Japan
- Diesel engine market and its future development in Korea
- Diesel engine emission standards in Indonesia: upgrading and trends
- Upgrade of diesel engine market and fuel quality in Malaysia
- Vehicle emission standards and fuel quality roadmap in Vietnam
- Difficulties of SCR system and the solutions
- Emissions and Technology Direction for Diesel Engine Market in Asia from a Global Perspective
- EGR system helps to meet the technical requirements for more efficient and cleaner ICEs
- Status quo and future trend of other after-treatment technologies in Asia-Pacific
- Direction of the automotive development in Thailand
- How to succeed in the commercial vehicle market in India
- Demand for construction machinery and equipment in infrastructure and building industry in Southeast Asia
- Challenges and opportunities brought by mechanised agriculture in India
- Latest technology and application of diesel-battery hybrid power
- The future of diesel engine?
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.