The SSA Power Summit hosted by Vale Media Group, the only Sub-Saharan African B2B events company, will provide a platform to address some key challenges of improving aging power infrastructure, developing new power infrastructure, more cost effective temporary power solutions and much more.
We will bring together Ministries of Power & Energy, State Power providers, Public – Private partnerships (PPP), Independent Power Producers (IPP’s) and key solution providers to tackle some of the most pressing issues within the African Power industry. In the Sub Continent region power companies will be looking toward the strategy for increased power capacity: Eskom, Electricidade de Moçambique (EdM), NamPower, Volta River Authority, West African Power Pool and the Southern African Power Pool, Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Niger Delta Power Holding Company and many more.
Along with looking at developing new power infrastructure, we will be looking at maximizing current assets and the following topics will be covered at our event:
- Upgrading and refurbishment for existing generation assets
- Process optimisation for existing generation assets
- Building new generation assets
- Upgrading and refurbishing existing transmission assets
- Building new transmission assets
- Cost effective temporary power solutions
- Improve system resiliency
- Maintain high reliability
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Maximize use of renewables
- Asset Management
- Co-Gen Solutions
- Fuel Availability
- Distributed Power Technologies
- Gas to Power
- Speed To Power
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.