Eco-Business is Asia Pacific’s leading independent media organisation dedicated to reporting on sustainable development and responsible business in the region.
Our organisation works with businesses, governments and non-profit organisations in several ways. Our online marketing solutions help our partners in global brand building, stakeholder engagement and sophisticated thought leadership positioning. These include branded content, banner advertising, EDMs, social media engagement and multimedia content solutions.
We are looking for a competent and dynamic events producer who is a technical expert at producing events, and can assist in the development and delivery of Eco-Business events and support the team in administrative and operational duties across the region.
Technical knowledge in operating camera, AV and production equipment, and event platforms such as live-streaming and online conferencing, is a mandatory requirement. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of delivering events.
You will oversee and project manage all of EB’s physical, hybrid and virtual events. You will coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders and work with the wider Eco-Business team to deliver events and impact reports. You help us define and organise our events-related goals and priorities.
As part of your role, you will also provide operations support and handle various administration matters. This will include assisting with media productions, checking of invoices, coordinating meetings and facility bookings, in relation to Eco-Business’ events.
The role requires the individual to possess experience in event and operations management and possess a keen interest in sustainable development.
The duties include:
- Project manage operational and logistical aspects of physical, hybrid and virtual events (pre-event, actual day and post-event)
- Manage event microsite and registration pages
- Coordinate with marketing, production, programmes and partnership teams on event collaterals and programming
- Run basic webinars on platforms (eg. Zoom, Teams, etc) and work with external vendors and the Eco-Business team to run a range of small to large-scale events
- Plan/assist with in-house or off-site activities, such as internal staff or external client events and meetings
- Manage day-to-day office operations, requirements and maintenance
- Management of invoices and suppliers in relation to Eco-Business’ events
- Maintain office supplies inventory, placing and expediting orders with suppliers
- Liaise with facility management vendors
- Coordinate with HR and IT on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Diploma/degree holder qualifications preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in events, operations and/or project management
- Tech savvy and comfortable with learning to use new technology and virtual platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office programmes
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Adaptable to changes, ability to learn fast and possess problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- A team player who has a passion and interest in sustainability
This role is based in Singapore. All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your latest CV, and possible starting date to Meaghan See, Director of Partnerships, email@example.com and Natasha van Cuylenburg, HR manager, firstname.lastname@example.org to formally apply for this role.
Immediate availability is favourable.
This role is open to Singapore citizens/PR or those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC). We look forward to your application!