Eco-Business is Asia Pacific’s leading independent media organisation dedicated to reporting on sustainable development and responsible business in the region.
Our organisation works with businesses, governments and non-profit organisations in several ways. Our online marketing solutions help our partners in global brand building, stakeholder engagement and sophisticated thought leadership positioning. These include branded content, banner advertising, EDMs, social media engagement and multimedia content solutions.
We are looking for a competent and dynamic video editor and designer who is able to produce and design high quality video and creative assets for the Eco-Business brand, to drive deeper engagement and conversion within the sustainability space.
Working with the Creative Producer, you will produce events, video and a range of multimedia creative assets, and bring the Eco-business brand to life, across all marketing, creative campaigns and digital and social media. You will come up with concepts and produce videos and creative assets for web and mobile platforms and work closely with the team on content creation across all mediums, and be involved in operations and strategy.
You will also need to work in tandem with all the other teams across Eco-Business, including Marketing, Partnerships, Intelligence, Editorial and more. You can find our range of videos on our YouTube channel here.
The duties include:
- Designing and producing a wide range of video and multimedia products for campaigns, including creative concepts, post-production, editing, visual and sound editing etc.
- Participate in creative ideation for marketing and advertising, independently complete output according to project requirements, provide solutions, and ensure output quality.
- Assist and support the marketing and production team in completing creative and design aspects of projects.
- Stay updated on industry trends, analyse and research the latest designs and trends in video creation among competitors.
- Conceptualise, write script and produce videos in collaboration with the creative producer.
- Conceptualise and design artwork to be used across digital and print assets for our audience and stakeholders.
- Relevant education (degree or diploma) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Video Production, Journalism, Fine Arts or related design fields is preferred.
- Minimum two years of working experience in similar capacity, familiar with video editing, post-production, composition, and animation effects.
- Must be proficient in using mainstream design/video software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, etc.
- Strong foundation in graphic design, fine arts, an excellent aesthetic sensibility, typesetting layout skills, and colour coordination abilities.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork abilities, and the capacity to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
- Independent, creative thinker who thrives on fast-paced and dynamic environment
This role is based in Singapore, and can be full-time or part-time, depending on the company’s needs. All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing and/or video production test.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your latest CV, and possible starting date to Ang Choo Wee, Head of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org and Natasha van Cuylenburg, HR manager, email@example.com to formally apply for this role.
Immediate availability is favourable.
This role is open to Singapore citizens/PR or those eligible for a Letter of Consent (LOC). We look forward to your application!