The World Future Energy Summit 2013 is the world’s foremost annual meeting and will be held at the heart of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW), attracting 30,000 participants from 150 countries, more than 200 eminent speakers, including world leaders, policy makers, thought leaders, decision makers, experts, scientists, business and academia.
Expected to be the largest sustainability gathering in the history of the region.
ADSW 2013 will commence with the third general assembly of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), now headquartered in Abu Dhabi; the sixth World Future Energy Summit; the first International Water Summit (IWS), co-located with WFES; the International Renewable Energy Conference (ADIREC 2013), a biennial high level policy, conference convened by REN 21 held next year in Abu Dhabi; and the fifth annual Prize Ceremony of the US$ 4 million Zayed Future Energy Prize.
Attending WFES 2013 summit will give you the chance to:
- Hear it first: Be the first to access valuable intelligence and information at WFES and learn to change the world for good. From expert academic analysis to informative boardroom insights, there’s unparalleled insight to ignite new thinking on every level. WFES is the place where the world’s leading renewable businesses choose to launch their latest innovations, too. Making it the place to come, stay abreast of the industry - and be inspired.
- Influence the debate: WFES is where world leaders come to talk – and listen. From debates on the Summit floor to discussion on the exhibition floor, it powers everything we do, and influences thinking around the globe. And in a world that’s always changing, the discussion is yours to initiate, shape, respond to and make your own. Make your voice heard at WFES 2013. And make a difference.
- Grow in the Gulf: Make WFES your base and harness the unique growth potential of the GCC. Today, opportunity abounds in a thriving area that’s home abundant natural resources, and a rich pool of investment, with an appetite for investment in tomorrow - and a real desire to make it happen. Be it Expertise, Talent, Technology, or Investment - The Gulf has it all to trade.
- Explore the water-energy nexus: A changing world demands a fresh approach to sustainability, constantly evolving to meet the needs of new generations and reflecting advances in technological and policy development. The effort to make the most of scarce water and energy resources is brought to life at WFES - where water and energy come together, with positive results.
- Forge new connections: Meet the people who could transform your business and your thinking. The global connections you’ll make at WFES could inspire all sorts of positive changes. Because WFES is a unique international hub in future energy, it’s the one place where you can be guaranteed to meet experts, hear analysis, see innovations and network with leaders you won’t see anywhere else.
- Have 1 to 1 meetings of your choice: Meet your match in the digital world and do better business thanks to our new matchmaking tool. Enrol now to make your trip to WFES even more rewarding.
For more information on the benefits of attending the Summit, please visit reasons to attend the summit.