Electric Vehicle Infrastructure China Summit 2011 to be held on 29th-30th November (November, 2011) in Shanghai, China, focusing on the development of EV Infrastructure in China.
Chinese government and auto makers are pushing hard to achieve countrywide mass adoption of electric vehicles. To support the access to widespread charging networks, China is also on track to lead deployment of electric vehicle infrastructure in the coming years.
As the first one that focuses on EV Infrastructure in China, Electric Vehicle Infrastructure China Summit 2011 will provide an outlook of China’s EV industry and infrastructure development in next 5 years from a regulatory perspective. Effective business models and standardization of EV charging Infrastructure will be discussed as well. Exclusive EV Infrastructure pilot project Case Studies will be shown in the summit. We will also offer high-tech solutions for specific technical problems.
In this summit, professionals from different sectors in the industry will get together to share visions and insights on how to fully take advantage of the coming EV revolution in China, look into challenges and opportunities in this ever complicated new market from multiple perspectives.
- Outlook of China’s EV industry and infrastructure development in next 5 years from a regulatory perspective
- Develop effective business models to ensure the commercial success of EV infrastructure in China
- Standardization: EV roadmap in China
- Cutting-edge EV, battery and charging technologies showcase
- How to work with governments and regulators to ensure future proof policy development in China
- Future business models for auto manufacturers in China and how to maintain
- Profitability with new industry landscape
- Technical innovations for future EVs and how it could benefit auto OEMs
- Collaborating to accelerate the development of vehicle-grid connectivity standards
- World pioneering EV pilot project case studies and implications
More information please visit: http://www.opplandcorp.com/ev/