Reporting practitioners often find the process challenging, fraught with a minefield of standards, audiences, formats, and stakeholder expectations. The future of sustainability reporting continues to be an ongoing debate, fuelled by increasingly demanding and diverse audiences and competing business priorities. Is sustainability reporting really worth the effort?
Join Corporate Citizenship, Citi Group and Ayala Corporation to discuss the biggest trends that are shaping the reporting landscape and what it means for reporting practitioners and businesses. In the follow up to our paper The Future of Reporting: From Routine to Strategic, learn how companies can use sustainability reporting to connect effectively with audiences, gain critical insights, and add value to the business.
In brief, during this webinar we will explore:
- The changing reporting landscape
- Innovative ways of dealing with increasingly demanding and diverse audiences
- Managing competing business priorities
- Increasing pressures to justify the cost and effort invested in the reporting process
- The impact and influence of social media and new communications channels
This webinar follows the recent release of Corporate Citizenship’s new paper entitled ‘The Future of Reporting: From Routine to Strategic’, which explores how some companies are moving away from the status quo of tried-and-tested, technical report to using reporting as a strategic means of connecting with audiences, and the wider business implications.
Register here – 4:30PM SGT