Well regarded as Australia’s leading waste management conference, this prestigious event will be held in Coffs Harbour from 2-4 May 2017 and will feature two full days of presentations, a comprehensive trade exhibition and social events on three evenings providing invaluable networking opportunities.
Boasting over 550 delegates, 80 sponsors and exhibitors and in excess of 90 presenters, both national and international, it is not to be missed by anyone who works in the waste management industry.
This must attend conference will enable you to:
- Stay up to date on waste management initiatives at a local, state and federal level
- See practical case studies on a wide range of waste management issues
- Learn about programs and strategies to better manage solid wastes
- Benefit from a ‘streamed’ program allowing a wider range of presentations by experts in waste management
- Be inspired and empowered to work towards sustainable waste management
- Network with industry and government peers
The Coffs Harbour Waste Management Conference provides a quality program focused on the latest developments in the industry, high profile presenters that are leaders in their field and an exhibition by leading edge companies and professionals from across Australia and overseas. With excellent professional networking and relaxed social interaction at one of the best locations in Australia, mark the dates in your diary now so you don’t miss out!
The Waste 2017 conference is proudly supported by the Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA) and Local Government NSW (LGNSW).