The United Nations General Assembly adopted the “Sanitation for All” Resolution in 2013, designating 19 November as UN World Toilet Day. Each year, World Toilet Organization commemorates this day with the Global Urgent Run.
The Global Urgent Run is a call for urgent action to end the sanitation crisis. It aims to bring communities around the world together, to raise awareness for the global sanitation challenge and engage people with sanitation issues in their local communities.
Come Join Us for a fun 5km Run at East Coast Park!
It’s time to give a crap!
- Your registration will include a Running T-Shirt, Bib, Finisher Medal, and lots of goodies in your Race Pack.
- Yes, we have a crappy dress competition! Whether it’s a toilet seat around your neck or a plunger in your hand, may the best (urgent) man win!
- You’re ALL in our lucky draw! Massive prizes to be announced so stay tuned stinkers!
- Bag drops for The Urgent Run Singapore event are available with a minimum donation of $1.
- Children below 5 years old may participate for FREE, but must be accompanied by paid adults.
Why the Urgent Run?
Sanitation is a basic human right.
Yet, 2.4 billion people in the world do not have access to proper sanitation - the equivalent of ⅓ of the world’s population!
The silence around the impact of poor sanitation has dire consequences for human health, dignity and equality. So c’mon, this is your chance to give a crap!
Urgent Run Sponsor/Exhibitor Contact