Water Loss Asia 2014 Specialised Workshop
The Four Pillars of Managing Commercial Losses
Following the success of “The Four Pillars of Managing Physical Losses” which was held concurrently with Water Malaysia 2013, Water Loss Asia is pleased to bring you the next specialised workshop on NRW, to be held in 2014 … “The Four Pillars of Managing Commercial Losses”.
The managing of Commercial Losses is critical as part of any NRW management program, but it also has the addition benefit of improving revenues for the water utility. This workshop will concentrate on the four pillars of managing commercial losses, as set out by the International Water Associations, Water Loss Specialist Group. A key feature will be an introduction of the latest metering, automated meter reading and billing technologies and how the implementation of these can improve water utilities financial incomes.
This Workshop Focuses On :
- Advances in Automatic Meter Reading systems
- The benefits of various meter types
- Key Account and Management
- Demand Management
You Will Now :
- Know what can be done to improve meter reading and billing accuracy
- Have in-depth knowledge of the methods of reducing and managing commercial losses
- Be informed of the latest smart metering technologies
- Know how to manage key accounts accurately and effectively