- Are we producing, buying, consuming and wasting too much?
- How can Singapore promote zero waste as part of its Sustainable Roadmap when it continues to foster over-consumption?
Come along to learn, share and contribute to the discussion on what Singapore is doing - or should be doing - about it.
Don’t miss this event on Thursday 13 August at the Singapore Management University, when the report entitled “Sustainable Consumption Guide for Policy Makers: Debunking Myths and Outlining Solutions”, produced by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), will be presented and discussed. It is also the first public event staged in Singapore for the International Green Purchasing Network (IGPN).
Wee Kim Wee Centre at Singapore Management University is hosting this event organised by SASA, Direct Green and IGPN.
Executive Seminar Room SR 4.1, 4th floor, SMU Admin Building, 81 Victoria Street, Singapore
Refreshments will be served
To give the evening a purpose beyond purely networking and information gathering, we have arranged for a panel of speakers to cover the topics around Sustainable Consumption and Production, Green Procurement and Sustainable Supply Chains:
- Ken Hickson, Chairman Singapore Chapter of IGPN; Chairman/CEO Sustain Ability Showcase Asia (SASA), Director Blue Asia Group, Author of “Race for Sustainability” and “The ABC of Carbon”
- Serve Sondeijker, Founder, Directgreen and member IGPN
- Andras Koszegi, Director, BrandTrend
National Environment Agency (NEA), Brands for Good, Interface, Positive Impact, Unilever, Green Freight Asia, Zero Waste Singapore, Circular Economy, Future Cities Laboratory.
Others are welcome to come to show their wares and have their say!
For more information on Sustainable Consumption & Production, check out the July issue of abc carbon express, and also United Nations Environment Programme/Sustainable Consumption & Production
RSVP by Thursday 6 August to attend the Sustainable Consumption & Production Singapore event.