Australia is Open for Sustainable Business !
The Smart Business in Action Forum Series is a half-day event that will take place in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney. We will focus on how our nation’s future economic, social and environmental landscape will change the way we all do business over the next decade and beyond across Asia and the world.
We will investigate such topics as:
- Why has the World Business Council for Sustainable Development set up in Australia?
- What is The Future Economy Group project?
- How did LJ Hooker convince its franchisees to rollout its Sustainability Living Plan?
- Why did Brickworks Limited develop and bring to market its Carbon Neutral Brick?
- What is the National Australia Bank Limited doing since it signed the Natural Capital Declaration in 2012?
- Where to next for the GRI G4?
- Are NGOs engaging, re-engaging or disengaging with business?
- How is the sustainable performance of Australian business benchmarked against the rest of the world?
Melbourne Speakers include:
- Joshua Bishop, National Manager - Markets, Sustainability and Business Partnerships at WWF Australia
- Victoria Clent, CEO, Sustainable Hotels
- Lane Crockett, Executive Manager, Pacific Hydro (invited)
- Nick Fleming, Director, Business Innovation, JacobsSKM
- Kirsty Mitchell, General Manager, Strategy, Innovation and New Business, National Australia Bank
- Jason Robertson, Head of Sustainability, David Jones Limited
- Lara Robertson, Technical Manager, Brickworks Limited
- David Snashall, Director, ERM
- Kate Vinot, Principal, Nous Group
- Victoria Whittaker, Head of Australia, Global Reporting Initiative
- Chi Woo, KPMG Australia