Innovation Forum, in partnership with CottonConnect, has launched the sustainable and ethical cotton sourcing forum. The two-day business event will bring together highly experienced practitioners and key NGOs around a focused agenda, in order to get to the core of the key issues surrounding the cotton supply chain.
- Marcus Bergman, head of sustainability, Gina Tricot
- Stephen Cawley, head of sustainability, John Lewis
- Dr. Helen Crowley, head of sustainable sourcing innovation, Kering
- Alison Ward, CEO, CottonConnect
- Promod Singh, project manager India, Better Cotton Project, IKEA
- Anna Karin Dahlberg, production support manager, Lindex
They will be joined by senior executives from Marks and Spencer, Better Cotton Initiative, Nudie Jeans, Coyuchi, Fairtrade, Arthur & Henry, Shell Foundation, Solidaridad, Mark’s Work Warehouse and many more.