The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass will give you the confidence you need to discuss CSR and Sustainability topics, as it is especially developed for professionals starting their journey in Sustainability and CSR. Participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day to day responsibilities. Participants will develop a broad understanding of the business case for sustainability and best practice.
The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass is an introductory training, addressing all the key areas of Sustainability and CSR. The training provides a holistic view of the Sustainability and CSR curriculum, including current issues, trends and key standards, while providing a tangible approach in addressing current and future challenges. The curriculum will equip you with a clear picture of what Sustainability and CSR is (and is not) and all the essential practical knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your new business role.
- Gain confidence in discussing CSR and Sustainability topics
- Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
- Disclosure of corporate performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
- Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
- Adopt Stakeholder Management methodologies
- Maximise Sustainability Initiatives’ impact
- Practical application of CSR Concepts
- Myths of Sustainability and CSR
- International legislation
- Trends in Sustainability and CSR
- Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
Who should attend
This training is for professionals from:
- CSR/ Sustainability
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Human recourses
- Marketing/ Communications/PR
- Supply chain
- Health & Safety
- Corporate level
- Corporate philanthropy/ NGOs
The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass is delivered over 1 day, through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions. Participants will benefit from our trainers’ years of experience across a variety of industry sectors. We create a friendly learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
Sustainability and CSR Masterclass for the 3rd sector
This Sustainability and CSR Masterclass can be delivered for Non Governmental Organizations, Foundations and Social Enterprises wishing to understand how companies and organizations perceive CSR, community investment, enhance their relations and establish effective win-win partnerships.
Global ILM Recognition
Receive your “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.