Starting in May, Be An Idea will begin hosting bi-monthly morning seminars on Collaborative Marketing. These seminars are for business professionals who wish to learn more about Collaborative Marketing. Our first morning seminar “How to supercharge your marketing with Collaborative Marketing” will be on Thursday, May 5th.
Collaborative Marketing brings together the resources, capabilities and marketing muscle of multiple organizations to help each accomplish more than they could on their own. At the seminar, we take attendees through the methodology behind a Collaborative Marketing strategy and campaign.
As there are limited seats available, we’d appreciate your indication of interest no later than Fri, 29 April 2016 (12pm). http://www.beanidea.com/cmworkshop-may2016
Topics covered in the seminar:
- What is a Collaborative Marketing?
- How Collaborative Marketing supercharges your marketing efforts
- Steps for developing a Collaborative Marketing Campaign
- Get started developing your own Collaborative Marketing Campaign
- Date: Thursday, 5th May
- Time: 9:30 – 11:30. 9:00 registration
- Price: S$75 per person for Eco-Business Readers (Use discount code: ECOVIP)
- Venue: TBD
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- marketing directors
- brand managers
- brand owners
- corporate social responsibility advocates
- corporate communications professionals
… and marketers looking to inject purpose into their brands and campaigns.