The Solarplaza’s 5-day trade mission series is proven to be an ideal portal gate for companies striving to enter emerging economies. The Trade Mission Vietnam & Southeast Asia is dedicated to translate market uncertainty into business opportunities. The event will provide in-depth insights on market trends, policies and regulations and mechanisms of project finance in Southeast Asia, along with networking opportunities with a group of high-level stakeholders from industrial giants around the world operating in all parts of the value chain.
Event program in brief:
- Day1: Arrive in Hanoi + Energy Market Dynamics and Regulatory Framework Workshop
- Day2: Closed-door meeting with government stakeholders + Finance & Investment Workshop
- Day3: Fly to Bangkok + Closed-door meeting with Thai developers and other stakeholders
- Day4: 4 intense sessions on market overview and investment perspectives in Southeast Asia
- Day5: Half-day cultural networking tour in Bangkok.