Solar and Off-grid Renewables Africa is a major new international, top-level conference and networking event.
Solar and Off-grid Renewables Africa aims to support and accelerate the deployment of solar and off-grid renewable energy in Africa, and break down the barriers to development - financial, political, technological - by bringing together key stakeholders, including investors, policy makers, developers, energy companies, financiers, NGOs, manufacturers and suppliers.
By attending, you will:
- learn about major project opportunities in the African solar and off-grid renewable energy markets – some of the most exciting anywhere in the world with huge potential
- meet key national & regional government officials plus economic and technical experts
- debate with policy makers, investors, developers, manufacturers and NGOs
- hear about successful off-grid projects from around the world
- discover the opportunities for solar and renewable manufacturing investment in Africa