POWER WEEK 12 - 16 November 2018, Singapore
POWER WEEK is the 4th annual international conference & summit, design for the electric power and energy industry. It provides 5 days of networking opportunities with C-level executives during a 2-day conference as the main event, plus 5 workshops with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on the market outlook.
At POWER WEEK, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, it gives you the chance to learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects.The conference features 20 engagingsessions covering policy & regulations,investment & financing, tariff, energy efficiency,solar & wind technology, hydropower, LNG, technology advancement, electric power transmission & distribution, energy storage and many more. POWER WEEK is the most anticipated event, not to be missed!
List of expert speakers from best industry players in the world
1.Steve Iyer, President, Energy Group, Canadian Solar, Canada
2.Melvin Matibag, President and CEO, National Transmission Corp (TransCo), Philippines
3.Jayaram Prasad Chalasani, CEO, Suzlon, India
4.Vijay Sirse, Founder Chairman & CEO, Red Dot Power, Singapore
5.Naoko Kato, Deputy Director for International Affairs, Oil and Gas Division, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy (METI), Japan
6.Alexander Ablazar, President, Philippine Energy Efficiency Alliance, Philippines
7.Valerie Speth, Regional Director – Asia Pacific, Juwi Renewable Energies, Singapore
8.Vikram Kailas, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Mytrah Energy, India
9.Mathias Steck, EVP & Regional Manager, DNV GL, Singapore
10.Kirindeep Singh, Senior Partner, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP, Singapore
… and more. To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/Asia/Speakers
Reasons Why You Should Not Miss the Conference
- Networking Opportunity
The chance to build relationships and learn from the experience of other influential industry players.
- Renowned Speakers
Be inspired by top-notch speakers with years of experience and knowledge it their field.
- Business Prospect
Meeting with emerging professionals and industry leaders with the potential for a business prospect.
- Expand Market Outlook
Gain insight on the current and future power and energy market in Asia and beyond.
Need More Reasons to Attend?
1. An interactive conference with a debate style panel discussion.
2. Evaluate the success and failure of energy and power business from experts’ opinion.
3. Adapt to the changes of the new technology trends in the power and energy sector.
4. Learn first-hand from government regulators’ point of view on ways to overcome restrictions.
5. Discover how to deal with issues and challenges of government uncertainties and its effect.
6. Keep up to date with the financial incentive available to developers.
7. Tips to attract investors in financing and funding projects.
8. Analyze the factors influencing the decision of foreign investment to invest.
9. Ways to improve energy efficiency in transmission & distribution.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: email@example.com
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/POWER-WEEK-6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/Asia