Module: Project Management
This workshop focuses on practical training in project management that helps new Environment Champions to conceptualise, manage and publicise environmental programmes for their organisations.
First day (Tuesday 2nd Feb 2016) 9:30am to 5:30pm
Second day (Wednesday 3rd Feb 2016, half day) is optional, where participants will gain further insights through an educational site visit to Tuas South Incineration Plant.
During the workshop, participants:
- Learn to plan, track and implement an eco-project successfully
- Create buy-in from various stakeholders for support
- Understand the potential risks and possible solutions
- Develop a project plan that you can roll out immediately
How Participants will Benefit from this Workshop
- Master the tools and techniques to complete a project effectively, on time and within budget
- Visit the waste-to-energy (WTE) Incineration Plant to understand how energy is generated from waste
- Gain environmental knowledge from the expert
Download the workshop flyer here.
Workshop fee is complimentary. Terms and Conditions apply.
Workshop is only open to corporate & NGO representatives.
Application is subjected to approval from NEA.