We are less than two months away from the official debut of the United States Green Building Council’s newest rating system, LEED v4.0. Now is the time to familiarize yourself with the major changes in LEED v4.0 and to learn what these changes means for you as a professional. Attend this 60 minute webinar for a preview and insight into the new LEED.
- Identifying rating system, credit category & prerequisite changes
- The impact of these changes on you as a professional
- LEED V4 Implementation Timeline
- How to prepare for the changes
- Addressing your concerns and more!
At $199.00 value, you can register for this webinar for FREE.
As a bonus, we will send you a Glossary of LEED v4.0 Terms after you register for our program. You can review this glossary before the webinar to familiarize yourself with the new terms and will be able to keep this glossary as a reference to assist you during the implementation of LEED v4.0.