QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QEMS) INTERNAL AUDITING COURSE
The course aims to provide a structured training to impart knowledge of effective Quality & Environmental Management System (QEMS) – ISO 9001:2008 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental) internal audit, which serves as a valuable management tool. For any organization that wants to manage its QEMS management system effectively and meet requirements set out in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, this course will enable them to use the internal audit approach to fine-tune their integrated management system.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 requirements
- Understanding customer focus and continual improvement
- Understanding environmental aspects and impacts
- Options to legal and other requirements updates
- Be able to plan, prepare and execute integrated management system internal audit effectively
- Know the means of getting objective evidence
- Develop the skills of evaluating significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective/preventive measure
- Managers, Executives, Supervisors and those who are involved in implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System.
- Personnel who are involved in the implementation and maintenance of the quality & environmental, management system in accordance to ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Standards, or those who wish to know more about the standards and their requirements.