GSES is conducting a grid connected PV systems design and installation training course at New Delhi on 19-23 January 2016. The objective of this course is to address issues with system design, quality of components and installation and provide industry professionals, PV engineers, system designers or anyone else involved with designing/ implementing grid connected PV systems with key tools, do’s & don’ts and tips to help optimise their system design.
The aim of the course is to provide industry professionals, PV engineers and individuals wishing to further their career in the solar industry, hands-on training on step-by-step design and installation procedure of rooftop and large PV systems in accordance with international best practices.
Who should attend?
Solar Industry professionals, PV engineers, system designers or anyone else involved with designing/ implementing grid connected PV systems.
- Overview of solar PV technology, characteristics of solar modules and quality issues
- System design requirements and technical specifications as per IEC 62548.
- Impact of accuracy, reliability of solar radiation data on the plant performance.
- Matching array & inverter for voltage, current and power
- System protection and safety equipment sizing and selection
- DC and AC cable sizing, selection and estimation of loss due to voltage drop
- Site assessment & planning for rooftop and MW scale PV power projects
- Array layout design and BoM preparation for large PV projects
- Loss estimation & energy yield simulation
- Use of simulation software for energy yield estimation
- Design task exercise
The course will be delivered in lecture format using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, energy yield estimation exercises and design tasks.
- A copy of GSES ‘Grid Connected PV Systems Design and Installation’ training manual
- Copies of power point presentations, design tasks, case studies and sample documents
- Equipment, accessories and tools for demonstration
GSES develop and deliver solar PV training courses in accordance with international competency standards and accreditation requirements. On successful completion of the course students receive a certificate of completion.
Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES) is an Australian-based multi-disciplinary organisation specialising in professional services and training across the Renewable Energies sector and comprises a team of highly experienced systems engineers, designers and installers and accredited trainers. GSES is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia, responsible for development and delivery of Solar PV accreditation training with international competency standards. Principal trainer for this training will be Mr. Dwipen Boruah who is currently Managing Director of GSES India.
About the Trainer:
Dwipen Boruah is the Managing Director of GSES India office based in New Delhi, India. A mechanical engineer and masters in renewable energy from Oldenburg University, Germany, Dwipen has over 24 years of experience in renewable energy planning, project implementation, consultancy and training. His activities include engineering design, project management, procurement management, feasibility and techno economic due diligence, rural village electrification and renewable energy planning.
A Master Trainer for GSES training programs conducted in India and abroad, he has authored and co-authored books and training manuals on solar PV system design installation, maintenance and inspection; more than 60 technical and professional reports; several publications and papers in the technical magazines and journals.
Course Fee (all inclusive):
- Full Fee Rs.31,625.00
- Fee after 20% discount: Rs.25,900.00
- Fee for Student and female participant Rs.17,313.00