“DRIVING TRANSFORMATION AND UNLOCKING OPPORTUNITIES”
Thailand – the world largest producer of natural rubber has been selected as the host venue for the 12th Global Rubber Conference from 11 – 13 October 2016. Better known as GRC 2016, this high calibre conference is one of the not-to-be-missed annual gatherings for the various industry players in the rubber industry to gain further insight on the major challenges and opportunities within the industry.
Global Rubber Conference 2016 themed “Driving Transformation and Unlocking Opportunities” is expected to bring together over 500 experts and delegates including government officials, rubber producers and processors, traders, importers and exporters, manufacturers of rubber products, commodity and investment analysts, rubber machinery and equipment suppliers and their supporting industries representing over 25 countries. They will converge at this event to discuss a wide spectrum of commercial and R&D developments, rubber economy, price trend, sustainable operations, trade and investment, and share experiences, get updated on the latest trend and technological transformation at the same time strengthen friendship.
This Conference is endorsed and supported by the International Rubber Research Development Board (IRRDB), The Association for Natural Rubber Producing Countries (ANRPC) and The International Study Group (IRSG) and over 20 government agencies and associations globally. Presentations will be done by over 18 eminent guest speakers representing government agencies, rubber research bodies, rubber associations and commercial companies from over 10 countries on a range of topics.
GRC 2016 is a centre for the rubber industry to EXCHANGE experiences, UPDATE on industry trends, ENHANCE product and market knowledge and NETWORK. GRC 2016 will focus on:
- Global Rubber Outlook: Demand, Supply And Price Forecasts For 2017
- Price Discovery Model: Status And Reforms
- Advanced Materials For New Product Development: Ideas, Technologies And Marketability
- Rubber Agronomy Practices: A Way Forward For Sustainable Productivity
- The Game Changing In Tire Industry: Innovation, Technology, Material And Sustainability
- Insights Of The Future Dipped Goods Industry
- Natural Rubber Leaders Forum: Single Global Trading Market for the Natural Rubber Industry: Reality or Utopia
Ms. Hooi Sook Mei