ZOOiD’s two day intensive Global Reporting Initiative (G4) Sustainability Reporting Process workshops will systematically take you through how to apply the GRI’s sustainability reporting framework.
You will learn how to:
- Understand, interpret and implement the GRI G4 concepts
- Select and prepare the information to be disclosed in the final report
- Apply the Reporting Principles (Stakeholder Inclusiveness, Sustainability Context, Materiality, Completeness, Balance, Comparability, Accuracy, Timeliness, Clarity and Reliability
- Identify, prioritise and communicate with your Stakeholders
- Identify material Aspects (topics) and their Boundaries (internal and/or external to your organisation)
- Communicate your report in innovative ways
- Prepare you for future reporting cycles through continuous improvement of your processes.
Who should attend?
Sustainability report makers and sustainability report users. The sustainability reporting process embraces a multidisciplinary approach. Organisations and individuals that are involved in Corporate Social Responsibility, environmental reporting and auditing, annual report compilation, business strategy, communications, marketing, public affairs, compliance and assurance will find the GRI Sustainability Reporting Process workshop extremely beneficial.
Feedback from our recent workshop in Hobart:
- “If you want to write a sustainability report, then this is the course to get you started.”
- “Great presenter – explains very well”
- “Makes you think about a lot of different things in your company that you wouldn’t usually consider.”