The 2014 Australian Future Energy Summit is a free online event whose main purpose is to bring together leaders and experts to share ideas and solutions on key issues facing the nation’s energy industry - with a particular focus on renewable energy.
This event discusses issues including the potential application of new clean energy technology in areas such as solar power, wind energy, energy storage and energy efficiency.
Current major issues confronting the Australian clean energy industry, and the potential for future investment in the industry are also discussed by experts.
Visit www.energysummit.com.au to view interviews with experts such as:
- Ivor Frischknecht, CEO, Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Tim Sonnreich, Strategic Policy Manager, Clean Energy Council
- Muriel Watt, Chair, Australian PV Institute
- Ric Brazzale, REC Agents Association
- Chris Judd, CEO, Senvion Australia
- Chris Martell, Principal Engineer, Global Sustainable Energy Solutions
- Nathan Lim, International Equities Portfolio Manager, Australian Ethical