Ethical Corporation’s 8th Annual CR Reporting & Communications Summit – Europe’s largest gathering of sustainability professionals specialising in reporting and communications meet in London
Thought leaders specialising in reporting and communications will meet at Ethical Corporation’s 8th Annual Summit in London to discuss the finer points of what constituents reporting best practice.
This November’s summit will focus on value creation for stakeholders, company’s financial performance and generating positive change from heads of sustainability at 30 top brands, including:
Tesco, RWE Energy, Sky, Solvay, Bloomberg, Aviva Investors, BP, GRI and IIRC
The 8th Annual CR Reporting and Communications Summit will outline where sustainability leaders and innovators are headed around their CR reporting and comms strategy - so you can be a leader too.
- Make sustainability come to life: drive customer loyalty and employee engagement through making your sustainability strategy relevant
- G4 vs IR frameworks: share the results of what you and your peers are doing and re-examine your focus on materiality
- Tailor and target your stakeholders messaging to get your report read by the right audiences
- Use your report to demonstrate the economic, social and environmental value of sustainability
- Innovation and best practice - bring new ideas to the table to revamp your reporting strategy
- Use your report for internal buy-in: embed sustainability into the day-to-day lives at all levels of your organisation
Companies speaking at the event also include:
*Sky* *Tesco* *Cofely* *Carillion* *BP* *Orange* *Alcatel-Lucent* *RWE Energy**Royal Bank of Scotland* *Tata Consultancy Service* *Anglian Water* *Alliance Boots* *Solvay* *Lloyds Banking* *Bloomberg* *GRI* *IIRC* *British American Tobacco* *Aviva Investors* *ShareAction*
A complete agenda for the Summit, along with a complete speaker and delegate line-up can be found at: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/reporting/
For more information contact: Krina Amin at Krina.email@example.com or on ++44 (0) 20 7375 7508
Eco-Business negotiated a special discount for all its subscribers. Quote EB20 when registering to get 20% off from the current rate on corporate and service provider passes, not applicable for the NGO/ academic passes.