The second Asia-Pacific Cycle Congress will be held on the picturesque Gold Coast, Australia from 10-13 March 2013.
The congress will bring together some of the leading cycling minds to work towards the common goal of getting more people cycling, more often and promises to be a dynamic and inspiring event.
Over three days delegates will explore key themes including:
- cycle planning, safety and innovation
- education, health and behaviour change
- community, industry and tourism
The interactive and exciting program features a highly respected line-up of international keynote and guest speakers including:
- Fred Hansen, Chief Executive, Urban Renewal Authority, South Australia
- Will Butler-Adams, Managing Director, Brompton Bicycle Ltd, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Danang Parikesit, Professor of Transportation, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) Indonesia
- Phillip Darnton, Executive Director, Bicycle Association of Great Britain
- Werner Broeg, Managing Director, Socialdata Group, Germany
The program also includes presentations, showcases, think tanks, poster sessions, panel debates, exhibitions and displays. During the event, Queensland’s expanding cycling infrastructure will be showcased with cycling tours and social events.
Registrations to attend this exciting event are now open and you are invited to join cycle planning experts, community cycling groups, cycling suppliers, manufacturers and retailers, cycling advocates and enthusiasts, at the congress.
Full registration offers excellent value and includes attendance to all program sessions, social events (5), tours and excursions (3).
For more information on this exciting event please visit the congress website www.cyclecongress.com.