The ASEAN Energy Business Forum (AEBF) is a yearly event organized back-to-back with the ASEAN Ministers of Energy Meeting and its associated programs.
On September 20-22 this year, ten ASEAN Energy Ministers and their counterparts from Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea and New Zealand will meet in Brunei Darussalam. In conjunction with the Ministerial meetings, there will be a meeting with the business sector – the ASEAN Energy Business Forum (AEBF).
The Joint Opening of the ASEAN Ministers of Energy Meetings and the ASEAN Energy Business Forum will take place on September 20.
The agenda for AEBF covers the following:
- Recent Energy Developments and Trends in the region
- Oil, Gas and Other Fossil Fuels
- Coal and Clean Coal Technologies
- ASEAN Power and Electricity Projects: Business Opportunities
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- A Ministers-CEOs Roundtable Dialogue is to be part of the forum.
- B to B sessions on projects soon to be bidded out in the region will be arranged.