Conference Series LLC invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘5th Euro Global Summit on Aquaculture & Fisheries (Aqua Europe-2017) during March 30- 31, 2017 at Madrid, Spain which includes prompt Keynote, Oral and Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Aqua Europe-2017 will bring together leading aquaculture professionals, researchers and scientists, business delegates, industry professionals from around the world to discuss new findings and current issues pertaining to Aquaculture and Fisheries.This conference is an important forum for the presentation of new advances, research findings and the newest technologies in the fields of Aquaculture and Fisheries whether it is theoretical, experimental or applied.
- Aquatic Ecosystem and Aqua Farming Method
- Targets and tools for selective breeding of aquaculture species
- Biosecurity in Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Waste Management
- Climate Effects on Fish physiology and Growth
- Aquaculture disease, diagnostic and health management
- Aquaculture business Law, ethics and Policy
- Communication and fish behaviour
- Phytobiotics in Aquaculture
- HYDROPONICS: Present and future
- Biochemistry of marine animals
- Food Safety in Aquaculture
- Mycotoxins in Aquaculture
- Aquatic Immunology
Fisheries & Aquaculture is one of the fastest growing food production sectors in the world. More importantly, it is a fundamental element in the global solution to provide a sustainable seafood source. The addition of aquaculture to help satisfy fish demand helps natural stock population and growth, lessening the strain on stressed fisheries.