Indonesia Power & Electricity 2014 is high caliber conference on power investments and opportunities in South East Asia’s biggest economy.It brings together key decision makers from the government, leading power & utility companies, equipment and service providers, global investors and other senior business leaders in the power, energy and utilities sectors to discuss investment strategies to improve the projects’ overall bankability and to further boost Indonesia’s power industry development. Don’t miss the opportunity to invest in this lucrative sector!
What’s NEW in 2014?
- Hear from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and State Utility PLN on the latest electricity tariffs and energy policy updates
- Keep up to date with the latest developments on Indonesia’s leading power projects including: Sarulla Geothermal Project, Banten Coal Fired Power Project, Batam Electricity Infrastructure Projects, One Solar Per Person Programme and many more..
- Hear leading edge case studies from Indonesia’s coal fired power sector
- Participate in the interactive round table discussions to learn and share valuable insights on the top key issues in the power & electricity sector
- Co-located with Indonesia LNG event- Meet and do business with over 150 industry experts seeking business partnerships from across Indonesia’s energy sector
Ann Na Lee