Buildings account for 35% of the world’s greenhouse gas emissions. With the introduction of stringent national energy efficiency regulations, property owners, developers and designers must act to build eco-friendly facilities that meet local and international standards and promote environmental sustainability.
The 3rd Annual Green Buildings Asia brings together Asia’s leading property developers, building owners, architects, sustainability experts, senior representatives from governments and green building councils, and eco-solutions providers to discuss opportunities and address issues and challenges in the built environment and sustainable architecture.
- Latest green building regulations from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore
- Presentations on different building types: school, conservatory, airport, mixedused tall buildings, healthcare facilities
- BIM for green buildings
- Next generation sustainable building materials and construction
- Landscape architecture and green roofing strategies for energy efficient buildings
- The collaborative roles of building owners, property developers, facilities managers and investors to promote the green agenda
Visit www.greenbuildingsapac.com for full event agenda and download the brochure! Call our friendly customer service at +65 6508 2401 or email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.