After the huge success of our recent ISO 50001 workshop which ran in April this year, the workshop is back again…responding to demand from those seeking to operate more sustainable businesses.
Antris Management Solutions together with its Energy Management System (EnMS) Practitioner partner EnMS-Doc Associates is hosting an EnMS workshop:
3-day EnMS Workshop
Jupiter II Level 3, Furama RiverFront, 405 Havelock Road, Singapore 169633
The workshop is not only to provide know-how about EnMS (ISO 50001) itself… that is the easy part. The workshop is about how you utilise EnMS to develop your organisation’s sustainability business.
Specifically, you will leave this course with the ability to implement energy efficiency iniatiatives at your organisation, that will not only improve your profit significantly but also make:
- Your business efficient and forward going.
- Your workforce skill leaps upward.
- Your quality level firms up.
- Your organisation safety standard more secure.
- Your organisation documentation process improves and becomes more useful.
- Design of your products and services will be energy friendly thus becoming competitive.
- Your customers become more sustainability minded gaining higher satisfaction from your business outputs.
- Your suppliers become more sustainability conscious accelerating your sustainability drive to ensuring your achieving objectives.
- Communication between your top management and workforce will be improve vastly to make your organisation active and productive.
- External communication with key stakeholders is enhanced to demonstrate the superiority of your company business status.
- Your corporate ranking goes in your favour