The conference will bring together the Business Leaders, Govt Policy Makers, Non-Government Organizations, Consultants, Researchers, Academics, Students and representatives from other elements of civil society to discuss a broad array of topics related to corporate social responsibility across the various parts of the world.
We are specially inviting the PhD candidates from social sciences, law, business sciences and economics as well as from natural sciences and engineering to engage in a dialogue on solutions for global challenges of sustainability and CSR. The conference welcomes paper submissions from all disciplines on topics including but not limited to:
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Role of Governments in Business
- Woman rights and workplace environment
- Waste Management
- Self-Regulations, Codes of Conduct & Voluntary Compliance
- Corporate Graft and Whistleblowers
- The Role of NGOs and other Elements of Civil Society
- Global Governance and Corporate Liability
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- The Future of CSR and Responsible Investment
- Triple Bottom Line: The Importance and opportunities
- CSR and communication: public relations, pressure group, media
- CSR in the Crisis and Disaster Management
- Human Rights and Business Sustainability
- Workplace safety
- Socially responsible products
- Low-Carbon Energy and Sustainable Industry
- Challenges of Social Inclusion: Gender, Inequalities, and Human Rights
- Child Labor, Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking
- Reconciling the Interests of Management and Workers
- CSR Issues relating to Multinational Enterprises
- Sustainable Mining Principles
- Health for all
- Sustainability Reporting Standards
- CSR and consumers: cause related marketing, social marketing
- CSR Networks and Co-operations
All papers must be submitted online through the easychair conference management system, using the following link: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=csr20140
Along with your paper / abstract, please also submit the author’s profile (one paragraph) and a passport size photograph in a .doc /.docx format. The template is available on the conference website.
All accepted papers will be published in the Special Publication for Conference Proceedings bearing ISBN No. from a reputed publisher. The proceedings will be available at the time of the conference. Extended papers will also a find a place on the special issue of reputed international journals.
There will be three best paper awards in each of the Research and Practitioner Track of the conference. All presented submissions will be eligible for this competition and the decision will lie with the jury consisting of eminent experts of the area. Each of the best paper awards will carry a citation and a prize. The best paper awards will be announced in the valedictory session of the conference.