Join building industry leaders in Asia to network while learning about LEEDv4 and earning up to 12 CE hours.
This two day LEED technical meeting hosted by seed in partnership with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) will bring together key voices and experts in the Asian buildings community. Registration is open to all building industry professionals in Asia, regardless of LEED experience, including property and facilities managers, engineers, architects, and investors.
Participants will engage in collaborative discussions and develop technical solutions to specific green building challenges in the Asian region. A closing reception the evening of August 26 is also included in the full event registration, or may be purchased separately.
- Learn about the latest version of LEEDv4 and how to apply it to your projects
- Identify ways to improve LEED for use in Asia
- Connect and collaborate with other industry leaders to develop new solutions in LEED
- Earn up to 12 GBCI CE hours (up to 6 hours per day).
This unique two-day learning event features significant peer-to-peer discussion, practical application, as well as insight from U.S. Green Building Council staff:
- Day 1 (6 CE hours) provides instruction in tools for LEED projects and specific resources developed to support Asian practitioners.
- Day 2 (6 CE hours) features a full-day, interactive LEED v4 workshop where attendees will have the opportunity to identify challenges and solutions with a sample LEED v4 project in Asia. An evening reception will follow to continue networking opportunities.
Visit seed’s website for more information & registration.