The 2011 Government Sustainability Conference will provide local, state and federal government professionals and representatives of public sector agencies with comprehensive analysis and advice about how to ingrain environmentally sustainable policies and practices within their organisations and the communities they serve.
This national conference will also provide attendees with high-quality information and case studies that will assist them to address crucial environmental issues facing all levels of the public sector, including:
- How to embed a culture of environmental sustainability within a government organisation.
- Implementing leading-edge climate change strategies that encourage reduced emissions and prepare a government organisation for the risks posed by climate change.
- Effective community engagement in environmental initiatives.
- Sustainable & energy efficient government buildings and urban design.
- Incorporating sustainable procurement in tender & purchasing processes.
For more information about the 2011 Government Sustainability Conference visit www.governmentsustainability.com.au