Energex Consulting is organising a 1-Day training & Certification workshop of Agriculture & Forestry Carbon Credits on the 15th of January, 2015, at Hyderabad, India.
Learn to develop, execute & monetise Carbon Credits out of Agroforestry/Plantation projects through our 1-Day Training & Certification Workshop.
Why this course
On completion of this course, the participants would
- Be well versed with the origination, execution & monetization of carbon credit projects in Agroforestry/plantation.
- Be aware of the existence of various mechanisms and options whereby carbon credits may be generated from agroforestry projects
- Understand how similar projects across the world have been developed, executed and traded.
- Be cognizant of the process of making a Project Design Document and the various methodologies for doing it.
- Understand how to calculate carbon credits from agroforestry projects
- Be aware of the various trading options and avenues for optimum realization of carbon credit benefits.
Who should attend
- Agroforestry Practitioners & Consultants
- Landowners pursuing/interested in Agroforestry
- Seed Manufacturing companies
- CSR Advisors & professionals involved in CSR activities in organizations
- Agriculture financing managers
- Those wishing to gain an understanding of carbon management
- Financial & Investment professionals
- Plantation managers
- Contract Farming Consultants
- Environmental/Forestry NGOs
- NGOs in the field of tribal upliftment
- Horticultural Consultants
- Students pursuing Agricultural studies
- Soil Scientists
· Delegate Fees (Per delegate) - INR 4850
- Delegate registration will be based on first-come basis only
- Delegate charges includes certificate, training materials, tea, coffee, cookies and lunch
For Enquiries & Registration, contact:
Forestry Expert, World Bank Mob: +91 8758698273