The GRIHA Council announces the 6th annual conference ‘The GRIHA Summit 2015’ to be held on March 12-14, 2015 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi. The conference is expected to be attended by over 1000 professionals from the building and construction industry.The summit will bring together the industry, the financers, the policy makers, the decision makers, the buyers and sellers in a bid to develop and drive new initiatives, provide insights, showcase sustainable product development, and green business opportunity, and facilitate interaction between entities from all over the world and India, in order to elicit practical applications that are most relevant for India at this junction. Special Features:
- Building India with GRIHA: Varied geographies, scales of projects and resource specific interventions shall be showcased by each of the speakers.
- Innovating Urban Futures: Transforming existing cities through smart governance and platforms enabling public participation.
- Presentation by winners of GRIHA trophy at NASA (National Association for Students of Architecture)
- An exhibition for green construction products
Who Should Attend?
- Project developers
- Renewable energy associations
- Low carbon technology companies
- Building architects, engineers
- Building contractors, owners
- Landscape architects
- Specialist and financial consultants
- Government and regulatory bodies
- Non-governmental organisations
- Construction and materials companies
- Energy technology innovators
Who Should Sponsor? If you have a sustainable brand, product or service, your presence as a sponsor at The GRIHA Summit 2015, sends out the right signals to our various marketing initiatives, including customer touch points, CSR, and branding, besides demonstrates. Who Should Exhibit? The GRIHA Summit 2015 provides infinite opportunities to find new business leads and showcase innovative products. Plan NOW to join us for The GRIHA Summit.