Now into its 5th run, the Singapore International Energy Week continues to be a vibrant platform bringing together thought leaders, policymakers, key decision-makers and energy professionals to explore pertinent energy challenges and share best practices and solutions that will help shape global and industry energy agendas.
The 5th Singapore International Energy Week will take place from 22 - 25 October 2012. New in next year’s line-up will be Gas Asia Summit, which reflects how gas has emerged as a potential game changer that can significantly reshape the global energy markets. The 2012 event will also feature Asia Future Energy Forum (AFEF), which will provide additional opportunities to the renewable energy community.
Join us for Singapore International Energy Week 2012 and learn more about energy challenges, best practices and solutions in Asia Pacific and elsewhere. This is your opportunity to meet industry colleagues and peers to trade knowledge and experiences that will further our collective goal in achieving a sustainable, secure energy future.
The following conferences are confirmed:
- Singapore Energy Lecture (22 October 2012)
- Singapore Energy Summit (22 October 2012)
- Asia Future Energy Forum (22-24 October 2012)
- Asia Smart Grid (22-24 October 2012)
- Downstream Asia (24-25 October 2012)
- EMART Asia (23-24 October 2012)
- Gas Asia Summit (24-25 October 2012)
- PV ASIA PACIFIC EXPO (22-24 October 2012)
Nurfarahislinda Mohamed Ismail