CSRWorks International is a trusted name in sustainability consulting, training, and thought leadership. Our sustainability advisory services include sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, sustainability strategy, materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement, sustainable procurement, DJSI Corporate Sustainability Assessment, CDP Disclosures, EcoVadis CSR Assessment, FTSE4Good, GHG measurement and reporting, SDGs integration, and AA1000 External Assurance.
CSRWorks produces internationally-acclaimed thought leadership events to champion sustainability. Our highly admired projects include the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, and Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen.
An international powerhouse for sustainability training, CSRWorks offers a wide range of sustainability training courses, both public workshops and in-house training, across the region. Our official training partners include GRI, the IIRC, CDP, EcoVadis, and SAM (a part of S&P Global).
CSRWorks is looking for an ambitious training administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all aspects of our training programmes across the region.
- The complete administration of all training programmes across the region
- Prepare and maintain a full year training calendar
- Act as a point-of-contact for participants and attend to training related enquiries
- Manage course registration, course administration, course materials, training room preparation, attendance records, evaluation forms, and training certificates
- Liaise with training partners
- Assist trainers and course participants during the training programme
- Manage all aspects of training logistics, including booking the venue and on-site arrangements/scheduling sessions on virtual platforms.
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Submit periodic reports on training activities
- Research and recommend new training programmes
- Bachelor’s degree or above in HR, sustainability, marketing, business management, event management, or a related field
- Prior experience in training administration, executive training, sales/marketing/ business development, or a similar role
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communications skills including advanced level fluency in written and spoken English
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in virtual training and eLearning work environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Good interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Result-oriented and a reliable problem solver
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Competitive salary and benefits
How to apply
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com stating Training Administrator in the email subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
See more information at https://csrworks.com/careers/