CSRWorks International is a trusted name in sustainability consulting, training, and thought leadership. Our sustainability advisory services include sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, sustainability strategy, materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement, sustainable procurement, DJSI Corporate Sustainability Assessment, CDP Disclosures, EcoVadis CSR Assessment, FTSE4Good, GHG measurement and reporting, SDGs integration, and AA1000 External Assurance.
An international powerhouse for sustainability training, CSRWorks offers a wide range of sustainability training courses, both public workshops and in-house training, across the region. Our official training partners include GRI, the IIRC, CDP, EcoVadis, and SAM (a part of S&P Global).
CSRWorks produces internationally-acclaimed thought leadership events to champion sustainability. Our highly admired projects include the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, and Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen.
Applications are invited from experienced sustainability professionals with strong credentials to join our growing team of sustainability consultants.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Independently handle sustainability consultancy projects including but not limited to sustainability reporting, report assurance, sustainability strategy, and sustainability assessments
- Sustainability research and benchmarking
- ESG data analysis and presentation
- Liaise with clients
- Actively participate in business development and marketing support
- Contribute to/independently manage sustainability workshops, training, webinars, podcasts, and blogs
Candidates must have prior experience in sustainability, preferably in sustainability consulting. A solid background is required in any of the following areas: sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, supply chain sustainability, EcoVadis, CDP, DJSI, FTSE4Good, ESG research and analytics, EHS audits or consulting, environmental consulting, and sustainable finance. Experience in corporate communications, public relations, business writing, or investor relations will be an added advantage.
- Strong project management skills
- Impeccable written and verbal English communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data management, statistical analysis, and presentation
- Deep knowledge of sustainability frameworks and standards (e.g. GRI, IR, SASB, TCFD, GRESB, SBTi, DJSI, CDP, EcoVadis, AA1000AS, PRI, ISO 14000, ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding and multiple deadlines
- Commitment to exceed client expectations
- Positive attitude, energetic, and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter, and independent
- Multi-tasking, result-oriented, and flexible
- High proficiency in MS Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor or above Degree in Business Management/Sustainability/Economics/Public Relations/ Mass Communications/Environment Management or similar.
How to apply
Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Sustainability Consultant in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
See more information at https://csrworks.com/careers/
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is Singapore’s leading sustainability consulting and training firm focused on sustainability reporting, responsible business practices, corporate social responsibility and green operations.