This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious consultant to play a key role in a dynamic company. Paia Consulting is Singapore’s leading sustainability consultancy. We work with a range of companies, government agencies and NGOs focusing on addressing sustainability related issues from a business strategy approach.
We are a team of dedicated and passionate sustainability specialists with a depth of expertise that carbon accounting, sustainable finance, sustainable risk management and circular economy. We typically work in partnership with our clients, the majority of whom work with us on a retained basis.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Singapore. We offer competitive salary, performance related bonuses and flexible working practices. We support personal and professional development, with dedicated time put aside to career development and a formal training budget. Pro-bono work is also encouraged, with two days of paid volunteer leave each year for every employee.
As a Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Make an impact on how our clients do business, through sustainability strategy, programmes and implementation
- Successfully contribute to multiple projects across different business sectors, within budget and meeting deadlines
- Work with a wide variety of sustainability frameworks to conduct analysis, develop recommendations, and create appropriate deliverables
- Deliver high quality work, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Conduct research on sustainability related topics
We need you to have:
- A passion in sustainability and willingness to learn
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline. Studies can be a combination of environment, carbon, sustainability, engineering/science, and/or economics/finance
- A professional and diligent approach
- Commitment to excellence, in quality of work and client satisfaction
- Attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication (English)
- Proficiency with numbers
- Problem-solving and creative thinking
- Exceptional time management skills
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on attitude: flexible, resilient, proactive, and enthusiastic
- Excellent PC literacy – especially in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative, as well as operate effectively as part of a team
We will be excited if you have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or several of the following frameworks: GRI, SASB, SDGs, TCFD, GRESB, AA1000, ISO14000 series, ISO 26000, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in areas such as Climate Change, Supply Chain, Sustainable Finance, Waste/Circular Economy and Water
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following tools and methods: data collection, validation, and analysis; stakeholder consultation; survey design and execution; policy evaluation; market analyses; cost-benefit analysis
- Fluency in other Asian languages e.g. Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia etc
- Experience in a consultancy or in a customer-facing commercial environment
Please send us your resume and a cover letter to Tasha Osman (firstname.lastname@example.org)