CSRWorks International is Singapore’s most trusted name in sustainability consulting, training and thought leadership with more than 14 years of successful track record and a regional footprint. CSRWorks is offering full-time and part-time or associate consultant positions in Singapore.
Consulting: CSRWorks offers a range of advisory services covering sustainability strategy, sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement, sustainability indices and assessments such as DJSI and CDP, supply chain sustainability, ESG analysis and external assurance.
Training: CSRWorks is GRI’s Certified Training Partner to provide GRI Standards Certified Training Courses. CSRWorks is IIRC’s Foundational Training Partner to develop and provide IIRC-approved Integrated Reporting <IR> Training in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and the Middle East. In addition, CSRWorks offers a wide suite of sustainability training programmes across the region.
Thought Leadership: CSRWorks has created Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the most coveted international recognition for sustainability reporting, as our own non-profit corporate responsibility initiative.
Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best (SR-LAB) is our annual publication featuring Asia’s best sustainability reports.
Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, the first regional conference on reporting, is our latest offering.
CSRWorks organises Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen, an annual List of Honour to recognise exemplary women leaders driving change.
Working at CSRWorks
CSRWorks offers professional, empowering and friendly work environment with challenging opportunities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle a range of sustainability consulting projects including but not limited to sustainability reporting
- Sustainability research and benchmarking
- ESG data analysis and presentation
- Business development
- Contribute to/independently manage sustainability webinars, workshops and training, events and projects
Candidates must have prior experience in sustainability, preferably in sustainability consulting, reporting and training.
- Deep knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (e.g. GRI and IR)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding and multiple deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, result-oriented, and flexible
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a similar role is required.
Post-graduate Degree in a relevant discipline such as business management, communications or social sciences. Candidates with strong business writing skills such as writing annual reports or business PR or who have a flair for conducting training are welcome to apply.
Start date: asap
Remuneration: Excellent, based on qualification and experience
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com
How to apply
Interested individuals should email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org and write the position applied for in the subject line.
Who should apply
Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is Singapore’s leading sustainability consulting and training firm focused on sustainability reporting, responsible business practices, corporate social responsibility and green operations.