CSRWorks International, Singapore’s most trusted boutique-style sustainability consulting firm with more than 13 years of successful track record, is offering entry-level consulting positions for bright candidates.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX-compliant sustainability reporting, GRI sustainability reporting, Integrated Reporting, materiality assessments, stakeholder engagement, supply chain sustainability, ESG analysis and external assurance. Our international team of consultants has produced more than 150 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks is GRI’s Certified Training Partner to provide GRI Standards Certified Training Course. CSRWorks is IIRC’s Foundational Training Partner to develop and provide IIRC-approved Integrated Reporting <IR> Training in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and the Middle East. In addition, CSRWorks offers a wide suite of sustainability training programmes in the Asia region.
CSRWorks has created Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the most coveted international recognition for sustainability reporting, as our own non-profit corporate responsibility initiative.
Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best (SR-LAB) is our annual publication featuring Asia’s best sustainability reports.
Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, the first regional conference on reporting, is our latest offering.
CSRWorks organises Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen, an annual List of Honour to recognise exemplary women leaders driving change.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sustainability research, benchmarking, data entry and data/statistical analysis and reporting
- Preparing presentations and reports as required
- Assist in developing content and case studies for various training programmes
- Create content for articles and social media posts on sustainability topics
- Assist in organising sustainability training, awards, summits, and networking sessions
- Assist in consulting project management
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Awareness/knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR) will be an advantage
- Very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required,
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, quick learner and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, hard-working, and flexible
A deep interest in, and a general awareness of, sustainability issues is essential.
- At least 1-3 years of prior experience in a related field is required
Educational qualifications: Degree or above in CSR, business management, communications / PR, HR, environment management or equivalent.
Start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Excellent, fast-track growth for high potential candidates
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com.
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV and cover letter.
Interested individuals may apply directly to Doris Yeo, Operations Manager, CSRWorks International at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should apply: Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is a leading boutique-style sustainability consulting firm in Singapore focused on sustainability reporting, sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, ESG analysis, sustainable events and project management.