CSRWorks International, Singapore’s most dynamic boutique-style sustainability consulting firm with more than 13 years of successful track record, is offering entry-level consulting positions for bright candidates.
CSRWorks offers a range of services including sustainability strategy, SGX-compliant sustainability reporting, GRI sustainability reporting, Integrated Reporting, materiality assessments, stakeholder engagement, supply chain sustainability, ESG analysis and external assurance. Our international team of consultants has produced more than 120 sustainability reports.
CSRWorks is GRI’s Certified Training Partner to provide GRI Standards Certified Training Course. CSRWorks is IIRC’s Foundational Training Partner to develop and provide IIRC-approved Integrated Reporting <IR> Training in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and the Middle East. In addition, CSRWorks offers a wide suite of sustainability training programmes in the Asia region.
CSRWorks has created Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the most coveted international recognition for sustainability reporting, as our own non-profit corporate responsibility initiative.
Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best (SR-LAB) is our annual publication featuring Asia’s best sustainability reports.
Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit, the first regional conference on reporting, is our latest offering.
CSRWorks organises Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen, an annual List of Honour to recognise exemplary women leaders driving change.
Sustainability Reporting Exchange (SRE) is another non-profit initiative we have recently launched to help SGX-listed companies to learn everything about sustainability reporting. SRE is a roundtable-style platform for regular dialogue, sharing and peer learning with sustainability reporting experts and counterparts.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in sustainability reporting and training projects
- Market research, sustainability research and trend analysis
- Assist in organising sustainability workshops, awards, summits, and networking sessions
- Assist in branding and marketing communications
- Project management
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Awareness/knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR) will be an advantage
- Very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required, Photoshop skills desirable, social media savvy
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, quick learner and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, hard-working, and flexible
A deep interest in, and a general awareness of, sustainability issues is essential.
- At least 1-3 years of prior experience in a relevant field is required
Educational qualifications: Degree or above in CSR, business management, communications / PR, environment management or equivalent.
Start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Excellent, fast-track growth for high potential candidates
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com.
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV and cover letter.
Interested individuals may apply directly to Doris Yeo, Operations Manager, CSRWorks International at email@example.com
Who should apply: Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is a leading boutique-style sustainability consulting firm in Singapore focused on sustainability reporting, sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, ESG analysis, sustainable events and project management.